Crap

I fixed hub’s pants today.  They’re still a bit slim fit but he says they’re comfy and appropriately stretchy.

I think I’ll widen the leg a bit when I cut out the pair for me.

I also sewed up the massively wrong pants I made for myself yesterday to start making the dog pillow…but it seems that I’ve misplaced 20 POUNDS of fiberfill.  Do you know how huge that is?!  I vacuum packed it last year at some point and haven’t the slightest where I thought would be a great place to store it.  Oops?

At least I made a bit of progress on the mitten.  25 rows on the cuff, 7 of the color work.  In two more rows I’ll start the black, then a few after that the orange.  I think it’s about 75 rows of the color pattern in total?  I can’t remember right off but at least there’s is progress!

20190109_030127.jpg

I’m working with DPNs right now but have some miniature circulars that I’m super tempted to switch to until it’s time to do the thumb.

-edit- DAMMIT!  When posting the picture I realized I totally forgot the thumb gusset!!! Grrrr!  I’ll have to tink back a three rows to get it established.  Glad I realized it now instead of later…

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s